126 West Street
This workshop is a forum to discuss and exchange information related to:
- Homicide case management and operational strategy
- The latest advancements in forensic technology and laboratory sciences
- Improving training for police, investigators, prosecutors, laboratory personnel and any other person or organization who may assist in a cold case homicide investigation
- conducting seminars, conferences and training opportunities related to all phases of a cold case homicide investigation
- Opening lines of inter-agency communication, as well as promote, encourage and foster the controlled exchange of need to know information between all agencies who may be involved in a multi-jurisdictional investigation.
NamUs forensic services and updates to the program will be presented.
Certificate of attendance (Certificado de asistencia)